With the Articles content block, you can add existing articles to a page. The content block provides several options to filter and display articles.
If you have articles that have previously been tagged, you can configure the Articles content block to filter by those tags.
Additionally, you can:
- Choose how many articles you wish to display or if you check the pager option, how many articles you want to display per page.
- Select the ‘Display More Link’ if you want the user to view all of the listed articles.
- Provide a path if you wish to provide an alternative URL to where the ‘More’ link shall take the user.
In "Article Listing Settings," in addition to the other content blocks, you can configure the following:
- Grid - This will display articles similar to the card content block type and horizontally across three columns.
- Masonry - This will display the articles like the grid above but will have the “Pinterest” look, eliminating white-space between cards. It will also expand to four columns for large displays.
- Hide Images, Summaries - You can optionally hide images and article summaries that are displayed if the content exists.